Scholarships students with lupus can apply for online:
- The Chair Scholarship
- Venture Student Aid Award for a Physically Disabled Student
- The L.I.F.E. Scholarship
- Through the Looking Glass Scholarship
Books that have information on College Scholarships for students with disabilities and illnesses like lupus.
- Financial Aid for the Disabled and Their Families 2002-2004
- 100 Things every college student with a disability should know
Resources and websites that can help you find scholarships for students with lupus and other disease and/or disabilites
- Heath Resource Center`s Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities.
- College Funding Strategies for Students with Disabilities.
The scholarships amd websites listed above are not provided by, run or endorsed by the Lupus Alliance of America or its affiliates. We have researched these scholarships and listed them here to help those with lupus find scholarships specifically designed for them in one place. For specific questions on any of these, please contact the individual scholarship provider.